- Ditch the worksheets. Your kids need to practice, but worksheets have them bored to tears. These 63 Task Card slides provide you and your students endless possibilities for effective practice and review. Using Digital Task CardsWith six different student versions, your students can practice naming c
- Your kids need to practice the gas laws, but worksheets have them bored to tears. These 63 Task Cards provide you and your students endless possibilities for effective practice and review. Just copy, laminate, and cut and these versatile cards will add variety and engagement to your classroom for y
Ditch the worksheets. Your kids need to practice, but worksheets have them bored to tears. This bundle includes both the digital and printable version of the Gas Laws Task Cards. These 63 Task Card slides and cards provide you and your students endless possibilities for effective practice and review.
Using Digital Task Cards
With seven different digital student versions and the printable deck of cards, your students can practice calculating the behavior of gases using Boyle’s, Charles’s, Gay-Lussac’s, Combined, Avogadro’s, and Ideal gas las.
Here are just a few ways to use Digital Task Cards in your classroom:
- Trasketball—Wad up some paper or grab the nerf basketball, set up a trash can by a wall, group your kids up, and watch them sit on the edge of their seats reviewing these skills. Use the master PowerPoint to project either a compound name or formula on the board. Have each student write both the name and the formula on a white board or one of the response sheets. Designate a seat for each team as the “hot seat.” If the person sitting in that seat gets the answer correct, award them a point for their team and give them a shot at the “basket” with your “trashketball” to earn even more points. Mark spots on the ground at increasing distances from the trashcan. The further away the more points they earn for making the shot. Either assign a new hot seat or have students rotate into the hot seat.
- Digital Assignment—Assign one or more versions of the student task cards to your class through your digital classroom management software (Google Classroom, etc.) Print out a copy of the appropriate response sheet and have the students complete this tech-enhanced lesson.
- Sub Plans—Just because you are not in the classroom doesn’t mean your students should be doing busy work. These make for a perfect assignment on a sub day.
- Early Finishers—Don’t waste an opportunity to challenge your highest or fastest students. Have this ready for students to work one when they finish a daily assignment.
This Gas Laws Digital Task Card Set includes:
- Digital Task Cards master PowerPoint with 63 gas laws problems (9 slides per gas law, plus 9 slides of mixed practice)
- Seven different student versions in PDF format ready to assign an individual law or in groups.
- Extended Task Card Response Sheet (with space for student calculations)
- Condensed Task Card Response Sheet
- Answer Key