Geometry Bundle - Polygons, Angles & Triangles
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
These awesome resources are designed to help you teach geometry whether you are in 3rd grade, 4th, 5th or 6th grade. Included are a variety of resources for each topic so you can pick and choose what works best for your class. Resources that are currently included are....
- Classifying Polygons By Sides Task Cards with QR Codes (Print)
- Classifying Polygons By Sides Boom Cards (Digital)
- Classifying Polygons Color by Number (Print)
- Polygon or Not Digital Sort (Students sort pictures of shapes into polygons and not polygons)
- Digital Picture Sort- (Students sort pictures of angles into categories such as reflex, acute and obtuse)
- Boom Cards- Classifying & Identifying Angles (Digital)
- Task Cards with QR Codes- Classifying Triangles by angles and sides (Print)
- Boom Cards- Classifying Triangles by Sides and Angles (Digital)
These are great for blended learning classrooms, math stations, small group work and more. Click each resource in the bundle to learn more about that product. More resources will be added to this bundle soon.
--More Information About Boom Cards---
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.