This GEOMETRY classwork set comes with 5 worksheets. Each sheet has 8 problems- including 4 example or guided practice questions and 4 graded questions. This set reviews Geometry. Students will identify and measure angles. They will also identify triangles and quadrilaterals based on definitions, pictures, Venn diagrams. Your students will also review using Technology Enhanced Questions, where students will have to select more than one answer to finish the question. This Geometry classwork is an EXCELLENT way for students to review and an AWESOME way for teachers focus on what students need help with before a big test or quiz.
This classwork could be used several ways. Here are a few suggestions.
1. The teacher could complete the example side using the overhead or document camera and then the students could complete the other side for a grade.
2.The students could complete the example side independently and the teacher could check those problems. Then students could complete the other side for a grade.
3. Teachers could have students pick 4 problems for a grade. However, they
must pick one of each kind for a grade. They can’t do two angle and two quadrilateral problems!
4. Teachers could have students complete all 8 problems for a grade.
5. This classwork could be used as notes, a study guide, small group work, or whole group work.
6. This classwork could also be also be done in partners or independently.
The possibilities are endless. Be creative and have fun!
This Geometry classwork comes with a teacher answer key and aligns with Virginia SOLs-5.12, 5.13