This 32 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and photo illustrations for making a geometry lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own geometry unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Face, edge, and vertex cut and paste insert
3. Line, line segment, ray, and angle T-fold
4. Solid figure flip flap book (cube, rectangular prism, sphere, pyramid, cone, cylinder)
5. Polygon flip flap book (triangle, quadrilateral, pentagon, hexagon, octagon)
6. Congruent and similar interlocking piece
7. Naming triangles by length of sides (equilateral, isosceles, scalene)
8. Naming triangles by angles (right triangle, acute triangle, obtuse triangle)
9. Types of lines T-fold (parallel, intersecting, perpendicular)
10. Types of angles T-fold (right, acute, obtuse)
11. Symmetry flap (lines of symmetry)
12. Measure it! Layered book (perimeter, area, volume)
13. Movement cut and paste (turn/rotation, flip/reflection, slide/translation)
14. Quadrilaterals cut and paste (square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus, trapezoid)
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
Thank you for considering my Geometry Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out: