These no-prep math journal prompts are aligned to Common Core standards for second grade. This unit focuses on Geometry - 2D and 3D shapes. These prompts will challenge your students to write about the math processes and strategies they are using and promote higher order thinking. This includes prompts for both 2D AND 3D Shapes.
There are 20 prompts included. These are available in two no-prep formats:
- Print & Go strips: 8 identical prompts to a page, perfect for printing and gluing into student journals
- Powerpoint: Easily display a prompt for your entire class, perfect for math centers, quick checks, or assessments
⭐Check out more Math Journal Prompts !
• Geometry Choice Board Enrichment Activities | 2D and 3D Shape Activities
• Geometry Scavenger Hunt Task Cards
• 2D Shapes Hands-On Activities
• 3D Shapes Hands-On Activities
• 2D Shapes Activities | 2D Shape Craft Tacos