This set of math stations is for the Harcourt Go Math Common Core curriculum chapters 7-10. Most of the stations can be done individually or with a partner. The stations included are:
1. Money Round-up: Match groups of coins to the correct written form (50 cents)
2. Money Match: Match a group of coins to another set of coins that have the same value.
3. Money Madness: Money word problems.
4. Time Match: Match analog clocks to the digital time.
1. Measuring Detective: measure the objects on the card with an inch ruler
2. Problem-Solving Sleuth: solve the lengths word problems using a number line
3. Find the Clue: match an object to the correct estimate of length
4. Read the Mystery: measure various lines on a card and match the card with the correct line plot that shows the same data
1. Up, Up, and Away: measure objects using a centimeter ruler
2. Fly Away: solve length word problems using a number line
3. Soaring High: measure two objects and write a number sentence to find the difference between the two lengths
1. Data Directors: use a tally graph to make a bar graph and a picture graph
2. Fruity Graphing: use a bag of Fruit Loop cereal to create a bar graph, a tally graph, and answer questions about the data
3. Going Graphing: students answer questions about a bar graphs and picture graphs while playing a board game