Go Math, 5th Grade Chapter 6 Modified Resource Bundle. In this pack you will find:
- A modified worksheet with practice problems to accompany each lesson in the Go Math 5th grade curriculum, Chapter 6
- Also included in this pack are several entrance and exit slips. I have the students complete the entrance slip prior to teaching the skill. After the lesson, I use the exit slip by asking students to look back at the same question and see how they would answer the problem differently.
- Each worksheet has a learning target to correspond with the skill
- A Chapter Review to use to assess basic skills from the chapter prior to a test
- A Modified Chapter Test that could be used for inclusion or special education students
The learning target and lesson from the text are listed at the top of each page. I use the worksheets in this pack to pre-teach and re-teach concepts from the 5th Grade Go Math curriculum to my small class students. Many of the problems have smaller numbers or simpler word problems to make concepts clearer to students who require additional support in the classroom.
Enjoy the pack and thank you so much for purchasing – I hope it can be used as a helpful supplement to your math program!
Bridget - Small Class Teaching