Help all of your students understand the relationship between addition and subtraction
with this fabulous resource!
*This resource can be used in conjunction with Go Math! for first grade, but will work great with any math program!
Two Ways to Use These Materials:
- Use the items included in this pack as extra practice for each lesson in independent and small group/one-one-one settings.
- Before you give your students a math test, give them the Chapter Review/Test from the text (not included) as a formative assessment. Then analyze the results to form groups and plan meaningful instruction that targets your students’ specific weaknesses. This way, you can maximize your instructional time. Use just the pages that your group needs in order to improve.
NOTE: These materials have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original Go Math! work on which this material is based.
- 31 Pages with 72 Addition/Subtraction Items (Items are organized by content focus and Go Math Lesson)
- Content Focus: making a model to add or subtract, using related facts to find unknown numbers, identifying related facts, using addition to check subtraction, choosing addition or subtraction to solve a problem, using more than one way to make numbers to 20, identifying expressions of equal value, and using strategies to add and subtract to 20
Download the preview to get a look at what is included.
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
You might also be interested in...
• Bar Models for Addition Extra Practice
• Make Ten to Add Practice Pages
• Math Benchmark Test for First Grade
• Go Math Chapter 1 Extra Practice (Addition)
• Go Math Chapter 2 Extra Practice (Subtraction)
• Go Math Chapter 3 Extra Practice (Addition Strategies)
• Go Math Chapter 4 Extra Practice (Subtraction Strategies)