Help all of your students understand how to add and subract two digit numbers
with these fabulous extra practice pages!
*This resource can be used in conjunction with Go Math! for first grade, but will work great with any math program!
Three Ways to Use These Materials:
• Use the items included in this pack as extra practice for each lesson in independent and small group/one-one-one settings.
• Before you give your students a math test, give them the Chapter Review/Test from the text (not included) as a formative assessment. Then analyze the results to form groups and plan meaningful instruction that targets your students’ specific weaknesses. This way, you can maximize your instructional time. Use just the pages that your group needs in order to improve.
• If your school uses Standards Based Report Cards, you can use these pages as quizzes or tests for each specific standard.
NOTE: These materials have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original Go Math! work on which this material is based.
• 33 Pages with 76 Items (Items are organized by content focus and Go Math Lesson)
• Content Focus: adding and subtracting within 20, drawing a model to add or subtract tens, using a hundred chart to find sums, using models to add ones or tens to a two-digit number, making a ten to add a two-digit number and a one-digit number, using tens and ones to add two-digit numbers, solving and explaining two-digit addition word problems using the strategy draw a picture
Download the preview to get a look at what is included.
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
You might also be interested in...
• Bar Models for Addition Extra Practice
• Make Ten to Add Practice Pages
• Math Benchmark Test for First Grade
• Go Math Chapter 1 Extra Practice (Addition)
• Go Math Chapter 2 Extra Practice (Subtraction)
• Go Math Chapter 3 Extra Practice (Addition Strategies)
• Go Math Chapter 4 Extra Practice (Subtraction Strategies)
• Go Math Chapter 5 Extra Practice (Addition and Subtraction Relationships)
• Go Math Chapter 6 Extra Practice (Count and Model Numbers)
• Go Math Chapter 7 Extra Practice (Compare Numbers)