Google Classroom - 3rd Grade Area, Perimeter, Measurement
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- A great digital 3rd grade STAAR review resource to add to your teacher toolbox! This resource includes 216 TEKS-aligned Google Form digital task cards that can be assigned via Google Classroom. These digital task cards are designed to give more weight to the TEKS readiness standards which comprise nPrice $18.80Original Price $36.00Save $17.20
- Everything you need to teach 3rd grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This growing bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 3rd grade Texas teachers need! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 3rd grade math TEKS easily, and without the stress of planniPrice $128.40Original Price $321.00Save $192.60
This resource includes for that can be assigned for via Google Classroom. These task cards are in a , which means they are when students click submit!
I have designed these task cards to give which comprise nearly 2/3 of the STAAR test. The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged. All questions are multiple choice.
This resource can be used as a 24 question review activity, but it can also be used in many other ways! You can make a copy of the Google Form and delete questions . There are 24 questions included, so you also have the ability to from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. Please note that the questions are not editable, but most of the answer choices are editable.
You do not need Google Classroom to use this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
This set includes Task Cards to help students practice .
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Form in your Google Drive
- Directions on how to assign the Google Form to your students in Google Classroom
- Printable Teacher Tracking sheet to record names of students who are struggling with each of the TEKS (based on the problem numbers they missed)
- Area of Rectangles
- Area of Complex (Rectilinear) Figures
- Perimeter of Polygons
- Finding the Missing Side Length in Perimeter problems
- Elapsed Time
- Selecting Units of Measure for Weight and Capacity
- Measuring Weight and Capacity
3.6C: (8 questions) Determine the area of rectangles with whole number side lengths in problems using multiplication related to the number of rows times the number of unit squares in each row.
3.7B: (8 questions) Determine the perimeter of a polygon or a missing length when given perimeter and remaining side lengths in problems.
3.6D: (2 questions) Decompose composite figures formed by rectangles into non-overlapping rectangles to determine the area of the original figure using the additive property of area.
3.7C: (2 questions) Determine the solutions to problems involving addition and subtraction of time intervals in minutes using pictorial models or tools such as a 15-minute event plus a 30-minute event equals 45 minutes.
3.7D: (2 questions) Determine when it is appropriate to use measurements of liquid volume (capacity) or weight.
3.7E: (2 questions) Determine liquid volume (capacity) or weight using appropriate units and tools.