These super cute and differentiated task cards are just what you need to teach number and operations in your grade 1 class.
Task cards are perfect for centers, pull outs, math journals, independent work, partner work, small group work or whole class instruction. They're so much fun with interactive materials such as manipulatives, whiteboards, playdough or whatever else you have available in your room.
Try keeping them on a ring within easy reach for little teaching moments so you don't waste a precious second of learning time.
- Counting forward and backward
- Filling missing numbers
- Counting by 2's, 5's and 10's
- Represent numbers pictorially, symbolically and concretely
- Using referents and subitizing
- Identify numbers that are one more, two more, one less, two less
- Solve and create addition and subtraction problems
- Relating addition and subtraction problems
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
Quick and easy activities great for formal and informal assessment. Use for Formative and Summative assessments too!
Download the preview to see the quality and depth this unit will bring to your classroom!
Check out my other files on Megan's Creative Classroom on TPT!
I’m trying to add new items regularly, so check me out often or follow my store!
And Thank you Krista Wallden and Creative Clips for the cute font Walk in the Park! See her adorable Products at her TPT Store!