Are you a 4th grade teacher using EnVisions Math? This product will make teaching math easy! These Common Core aligned lessons allow you to integrate technology into your instruction and align with the Common Core based EnVisions skills and terminology to help your students master the fourth grade math standards.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* Literature links for each lesson to help you integrate literacy into math to meet cross-curricular integration standards.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
These Common Core aligned lessons focus on the topic of patterns. The topic includes lessons on number patterns and geometric patterns, and covers how to use tables to help figure out and continue patterns. This topic is aligned to CCSS 4.OA.5 and 4.OA.3.
Power point lessons are inspired by the following lessons:
2-1 Repeating Patterns
2-2 Number Sequences
2-3 Extending Tables
2-4 Writing Rules for Situations
2-5 Geometric Patterns
2-6 Problem Solving: Act it Out and Use Reasoning
If you like this product please check out my other Grade 4 EnVisions Math Inspired Power Point lessons!
Grade 4 Envisions Math Topic 1 Power Point Lessons
Grade 4 EnVisions Math Topic 3 Power Point Lessons
Grade 4 EnVisions Math Topic 4 Power Point Lessons
*** This product is inspired by the 2012 Common Core EnVisions series***