This packet has 12 full-size graphs with matching equations. Includes equations in 3 format: Slope-Intercept Form, Standard Form and Point Slope Form (these are not shown in the preview)
- To increase the challenge, I have included 3 equations that do not match a graph.
- None of the equations are horizontal or vertical lines in the set.
- Also included is a blank graph in the same format as the activities’ graphs. Once this page is laminated, students can write on it with dry erase markers. This allows them to practice graphing in a fun way.
- I have included a student answer sheet in this packet for students to show their work if you want this to be a graded assignment versus a quick formative assessment.
- I have also included student objectives that can be printed and displayed with the activities.
This packet is designed to help with differentiated instruction. All the students use the same activity, but the directions change based on the student ability level. Some students may be using equations in slope-intercept form, while your more advanced students may be using equation in standard, and others can use a combination.
** An Interactive Bulletin Board
** 3 Different Review Stations
** An Interactive Student Notebook Page
** Bell Work
** Quick Formative Assessment
** Differentiated Instruction
Included in the Packet:
- 12 Full page graphs of linear equations
- 12 matching equations in standard form (plus 3 extras)
- 12 matching equations in slope-intercept form (plus 3 extras)
- 12 matching equations in point-slope form (no extras)
- All the above in smaller table top size
- Student response page for student to show their work on
- Printable Student Objectives
- Directions and Ideas page