1. understand that all objects exert a gravitational pull on each other,
2. understand that the mass of an object and its proximity to another object will increase the strength of gravitational pull,
3. understand the role gravity plays on Earth,
4. understand that other planets have different gravities,
5. understand that without air resistance, objects of different masses will fall to Earth at the same speed,
6. understand that all objects have a center of gravity,
7. be introduced to the concept of acceleration due to gravity.
Each page invites your learner to interactive with the subject to engage the information. Lessons use audio, animation, virtual manipulatives and other engaging experiences. Our Lessons are compete with a lesson plan and a companion quiz so you can quickly prepare and evaluate your learners’ progress.
To use these lessons you will need a free viewer from SMART Technologies™ call SMART Notebook interactive Viewer. Here is the link to download that software if needed.
http://bit.ly/IS56tK This is the link to the free viewer.
Scroll down until you see "SMART Notebook Interactive Viewer" and then select your version, Mac or PC.