These Gross Motor Movement Cards are a great way encourage children to get moving and develop gross motor skills and balance. Use them outside as part of Phys Ed or as a station in your classroom.
- 20 movement cards with beautiful animal silhouettes.
- 2 different versions: black and white OR natural wood-look border.
How to use:
- Choose which version you would like to use, print, laminate, and cut the cards.
- The black and white version can be printed onto recycled card for that natural look or coloured paper of your choice!
- Print on A4 for standard sized cards or A3 for large poster cards.
- You will need to have an up to date version of a PDF reader like Adobe Reader installed on your device to open this resource.
For more teaching ideas, freebies and resources click on the Follow Me on my stores homepage.
Enjoy and happy teaching!
Follow me on Instagram @learn.play.laugh
How can I earn TPT credits to use on future purchases?
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchase. I value your feedback as it helps me improve my products so they are more helpful to fellow teachers!
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.