Are you looking to encourage growth mindset in your classroom? Do your students need to grow their effort and realize that mistakes are okay? You need to try these growth mindset mini lessons.
In this pack, you will find 8 weeks of mini lessons. Each weekly mini lesson features an original song, an introductory Powerpoint and Keynote, a text-based mini lesson, a writing connection, reflection banner, student bracelet, and so much more.
Weekly themes include:
(1) My Brain can Grow (featuring the book "Your Fantastic, Elastic Brain" by JoAnn Deak, Ph.D.
(2) Mistakes are Okay (featuring the book "Giraffes Can Dance" by Giles Andreae)
(3) The Power of Yet (featuring the book "The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes" by Mark Pett and Gary Rubinstein)
(4) Effort is Important (featuring the book "Everyone Can Learn to Ride a Bicycle" by Chris Raschka)
(5) Feedback Fixes my Focus (featuring the book "Thanks for the Feedback" by Julia Cook
(6) Challenges Help me Grow (featuring the book "The Thing Lou Couldn't Do" by Ashley Spires
(7) Setting SMART Goals (featuring the book "Going Places" by Peter and Paul Reynolds)
(8) I can be Uniquely Me (featuring the book "Stand Tall, Molly Lou Mellon" by Patty Lovell