Guided Math activities - Guided Math DIVISION - Grade 3
This Division Guided Math Resource includes EVERYTHING you will need to quickly and efficiently implement Guided Math in your 3rd grade classroom. It is completely aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
*** WAIT... STOP...Want to SAVE some MONEY? ***
Buy the GROWING BUNDLE!!
Click HERE to see the preview
This Guided Math DIVISION Resource includes:
☞ Fully Detailed, Differentiated
, and scaffolded Lesson Plans for Small Group Instruction
* Intro to Division (equal groups)
* Act It Out - Size of Equal Groups (partitive division)
* Act It Out - Number of Equal Groups (quotative division)
* Division using Bar Models Partitive Model (strip diagrams, tape diagrams, etc.)
* Division using Bar Models Quotative Model (strip diagrams, tape diagrams, etc.)
* Division through Repeated Subtraction
* Division using Arrays
* Related Equations (Inverse Operation)
* Dividing by Zero and One
* Dividing by Two
* Dividing by Three, Four, and Five
* Dividing by Six and Seven
* Dividing by Eight and Nine
* Solving 1-Step Word Problems
* Solving 2-Step Word Problems
☞ Information Guide on HOW TO effectively implement Guided
Math in your classroom (images and text instructions)
☞ Independent Practice Printables / Interactive Notebook activities
aligned to each small group instructional lesson
☞ Guided Practice Workmats for EACH lesson to help guide your
small group instruction
☞ 15 Division Word Problems for Math Journals (1 and 2-step)
☞ 12 SPIN-ITS Math Stations
- This is a BRAND NEW Series that will be added to EACH Guided Math Resource.
Simply print the Spin-Its Card and Recording Sheet for each
Math Station - No Prep and Highly Engaging Activities
I have included COLOR Spin-Its and Black and White Spin-Its.
☞ Pre and Post Assessments for Division
☞ Guided Math Organization tools - Guided Math Binder Cover,
Binder Spines, Binder dividers lesson plan templates, anecdotal
notes template, weekly lesson plan template, math journal labels,
math station labels, large poster-sized iChart (print at office
supply store), math station recording sheet, and fact fluency
☞ Links to resources and tools that I use during my Guided Math
AND....this unit includes my BRAND NEW DIVISION FACT FLUENCY MATH MUSCLES !!!!
This Guided Math Division Resource is JAM-PACKED with EVERYTHING you need to quickly and efficiently implement Guided Math in your 3rd Grade Classroom!