Guided Math activities - Guided Math MULTIPLICATION - Grade 3
This MULTIPLICATION Guided Math Resource includes EVERYTHING you will need to quickly and efficiently implement Guided Math in your 3rd grade classroom. It is completely aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
*** WAIT... STOP...Want to SAVE some MONEY? ***
Buy the GROWING BUNDLE!!
Click HERE to see the preview
This Guided Math MULTIPLICATION Resource includes:
☞ Fully Detailed, Differentiated
, and scaffolded Lesson Plans for Small Group Instruction
* Intro to Multiplication (equal groups)
* Understanding Arrays
* Multiplying by Zero and One
* Multiplication Facts for 2 and 3
* Multiplication Facts for 4 and 5
* Understanding the Distributive Property
* Multiplication story problems using BAR MODELS, TAPE MODELS, or STRIP MODELS
* Multiplying a 2-digit number by a 1-digit number (with and without regrouping)
* Multiplying a 3-digit number by a 1-digit number
* Multiplication Facts for 6
* Multiplying by 6 using 1 & 2-step Word Problems
* Multiplication Facts for 7
* Multiply by 7 using 1 & 2-step Word Problems
* Multiplication Facts for 8
* Multiply by 8 using 1 & 2-step Word Problems
* Multiplication Facts for 9
* Multiply by 9 using 1 & 2-step Word Problems
☞ Information Guide on HOW TO effectively implement Guided
Math in your classroom (images and text instructions)
☞ Independent Practice Printables / Interactive Notebook activities
aligned to each small group instructional lesson
☞ Guided Practice Workmats for EACH lesson to help guide your
small group instruction
☞ 15 Multiplication Word Problems for Math Journals (1 and 2-step)
☞ 12 SPIN-ITS Math Stations
- This is a BRAND NEW Series that will be added to EACH Guided Math Resource.
Simply print the Spin-Its Card and Recording Sheet for each
Math Station - No Prep and Highly Engaging Activities
I have included COLOR Spin-Its and Black and White Spin-Its.
☞ Pre and Post Assessments for Multiplication
☞ Guided Math Organization tools - Guided Math Binder Cover,
Binder Spines, Binder dividers lesson plan templates, anecdotal
notes template, weekly lesson plan template, math journal labels,
math station labels, large poster-sized iChart (print at office
supply store), math station recording sheet, and fact fluency
☞ Links to resources and tools that I use during my Guided Math
AND....this unit includes my BRAND NEW MULTIPLICATION FACT FLUENCY MATH MUSCLES !!!!
This Guided Math Multiplication Resource is JAM-PACKED with EVERYTHING you need to quickly and efficiently implement Guided Math in your 3rd Grade Classroom!