Also included in
- This is a bundle of 29 Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures that are currently in my store. You are receiving over a 40% savings from purchasing this bundled product! **Please see the list below for exact pictures included!** Please note that the States Mystery Pictures are NOT included in this Bun$60.00$83.75Save $23.75
This is a great holiday math activity where students graph points on a coordinate plane and it creates a picture of a Halloween Skeleton! The clever title of "The Pumpkin King!" gives them a clue to what the picture will be. The points include ordered pairs from all four quadrants and decimals such as (1.5, -4.5) and (-0.25, 1.75).
This resource includes:
• A colored example of the finished picture
• Student Instructions with the ordered pairs.
• A graph with the numbers and x- and y-axis labeled.
• A graph with the fractional grid lines labeled as well for differentiation
Options for using this resource:
This makes a great Halloween Graphing Activity, Early Finisher, Sub plans, filler activity or extra graphing practice. These also make great bulletin board decorations for your math classroom!
It is easy to print the points on one side and the graph on the back to save paper! This is hand drawn, not computer generated, so the points graphed work out exactly as the picture looks!
You might also be interested in these other Halloween resources:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases
© Hayley Cain (Activity After Math) Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me. Thank you for your feedback and Happy Teaching!
★Let's be Social