Halloween is round the corner so why not have some Math games and Math Homework revolving around bats, cobwebs and aliens!? These are the 3 worksheets that act as a interactive math notebook and study guides for:
Topics covered are:-
-Addition of 2 digit numbers without carry
-Comparison of 3 digit numbers - (greater than, less than)
About the Math worksheets
- A baby alien has fallen on Earth from outer space. He is very different from us. Can you count his number of eyes, hands, legs etc?
Practice Counting Numbers-Numbers upto 30
Picture in picture
- He may not be the king of the jungle, but he is no less either. Find out who is waiting for you behind these numbers. Master Addition of 2 numbers of 2 digit without carry.
- Dogs are hungry but we have a shortage of bones. They started a competition and the one to score the highest eats the bone. Practice Comparison of Two 3 Digit Numbers.
- Show kindness through helping
- Be smart, think smart.
- Don't be afraid to face challenges.
- Help animals and humans
Hope these math games help and let me know if there are any specific needs.
Download 1000's of such FREE math worksheets. Scroll though grades or topics and click to print or download. No payment required.
Click Here to View My Store for the entire range of math worksheets!
Check out Math Board games on amazon!
Stay updated with math news, math worksheets, math games and math apps. We have a big network of homeschooling parents and teachers. So, let's connect on