Add a new and fun dimension to your study of the physical science concept of heat.
This layered word book spells the word HEAT and each page contains questions for students to answer. This makes a great end of unit assessment piece.
The contents of the book are directly linked to the Australian Curriculum for Science for year three.
- Explain how to safely detect heat.
- Identify different ways of producing heat.
- Identify objects that produce their own heat and are heated by something else.
- Explain scientific vocabulary.
- Label a diagram showing the transfer of heat
Optional Pages are included to explore
- Insulators and conductors
- Convection, conduction and radiation.
Your students will enjoy this creative approach to showing what they know about the topic of heat.