Looking for a way to encourage and reward home reading? Look no further! Here is everything you need to get your students reading at home! This home reading program is easy for you, your students, and parents to use. In a nutshell, students record the minutes they read at home on a monthly calendar. Parents total the minutes read each week and initial the calendar. Students turn in the calendar for you to see every Monday. The goal is for students to read 100 minutes each week at home!
Included in this Home Reading Program are:
- Detailed Teacher Implementation Guide
- Home reading calendar
- Parent directions with a “Why Read 20 Minutes at Home” chart
- “Home Reading Weekly Totals” chart for recording
- 2 page printable “Home Reading Monthly Totals” poster
- “Reading Rewards” poster with the minutes and prizes filled in
- Blank “Reading Rewards” poster
- 8 pages of Reading Reward Cards
- Parent note for forgotten calendars
Why you'll love this resource:
- Kids love it!
- It works!
- It is super easy to manage!
- You’ll have everything you need ready to go!
Let's stay in touch!
Get the inside scoop on all my store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green "Follow Me" star under my store name on this page or click the red "Follow Me" star on my store homepage.