Download this packet of forms and charts to help develop homework folders and most importantly, to keep our parents in the loop!
This packet includes a variety of forms and charts that help to keep you organized. Rewards charts are included to improve student motivation and accountability for homework practice. Communication logs and goal/session summaries improve parent understanding of their child's speech program.
- Parent Information Form for a summary of speech days, times, and goals
- Parent Communication Log that tracks communication by type, reason, and date
- Parent Communication Notes that provide plenty of space for the SLP and parent to write notes back and forth about concerns, questions, and progress
- Daily Behavior and Performance Summary Forms that provide a brief overview of what was worked on in speech and rate behavior
- Monthly Speech Homework Tracker Chart that allow parents to initial for each day homework was completed
- Sticker Reward Charts that motivate students to earn stickers for completed homework
- Speech & Language Introduction Sheet to help students understand WHY they come to speech & language therapy and to facilitate mindfulness
- ***face-palm for every time a student says they come to speech to play games***
- Speech & Language Contract for students and parents to sign to improve accountability for completing homework and respecting the speech room rules