My Human Body Systems Flip Book is the perfect place for students to record information they learn about the human body. There are three flip book options
to best meet your students' needs.
Each page contains a labeled diagram of a body system, along with short text about the system with blanks for students to fill in.
Each page contains an unlabeled diagram for students to complete, as well short text about the system with blanks for students to fill in.
Each page contains an unlabeled diagram for students to complete, as well as blank lines for students to write information about each body system.
The cover page body graphic is blank so that your students can draw and personalize it to look like themselves.
Click on the PREVIEW
to see the ENTIRE
Flip Book Pages:
• My Body Systems Book cover
• My Muscles and Muscular System
• My Bones and Skeletal System
• My Brain and Nervous System
• My Heart and Circulatory System
• My Lungs and Respiratory System
• My Stomach and Digestive System
• My Kidneys and Urinary System
• Teacher Directions for putting the book together
• Answer Key
• Links to my blog posts with a fun activity to help students understand how fast the heart pumps blood, how to make a model of the respiratory system, and 20 non-fiction children's books about the human body.
: The My Muscles page requires color ink to print. Even though the muscles in the graphic are gray, they will not show up if you print in grayscale or without a color ink cartridge.
This flip book now has a COMPLETE UNIT
to go with it. The flip book is included in the unit. If you purchase the unit, you DO NOT need to purchase the flip book separately
In a 1:1 classroom? Going paperless? I now have a DIGITAL VERSION
of this flip book for Google Drive and Google Classroom!
This product was updated on 7/30/16. Please redownload for additional material if you have previously purchased it!
Questions? Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much for stopping by!