Also included in
- Have the best of both worlds: print and digital! This resource is a bundle of the print and digital versions of my human body systems flip book. Both print and digital options cover seven body systems and are differentiated to meet all of your students' needs!Please watch the VIDEO PREVIEWS or down$6.25$8.00Save $1.75
My Human Body Systems Flip Book is the perfect place for students to record information they learn about the human body. There are three flip book options to best meet your students' needs.
Option 1: Each page contains a labeled diagram of a body system, along with short text about the system with blanks for students to fill in.
Option 2: Each page contains an unlabeled diagram for students to complete, as well short text about the system with blanks for students to fill in.
Option 3: Each page contains an unlabeled diagram for students to complete, as well as blank lines for students to write information about each body system.
The cover page body graphic is blank so that your students can draw and personalize it to look like themselves.
Click on the PREVIEW to see the ENTIRE book!
Flip Book Pages:
• My Body Systems Book cover
• My Muscles and Muscular System
• My Bones and Skeletal System
• My Brain and Nervous System
• My Heart and Circulatory System
• My Lungs and Respiratory System
• My Stomach and Digestive System
• My Kidneys and Urinary System
• Teacher Directions for putting the book together
• Answer Key
• Links to my blog posts with a fun activity to help students understand how fast the heart pumps blood, how to make a model of the respiratory system, and 20 non-fiction children's books about the human body.
*Please note: The My Muscles page requires color ink to print. Even though the muscles in the graphic are gray, they will not show up if you print in grayscale or without a color ink cartridge.
This flip book now has a COMPLETE UNIT to go with it. The flip book is included in the unit. If you purchase the unit, you DO NOT need to purchase the flip book separately.
If you're interested in a digital version of this book, I now have a Google Slides version available in my store, too!
Questions? Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much for stopping by!