Also included in
- Special Education resources all in one huge bundle! This is a MEGA resource for BUSY special educators who are interested in getting organized and saving time. The Special Educators Resource Room Bundle has the tools and support you need to feel calm, collected, and totally together as a special edu$99.00$197.00Save $98.00
- Quick data collection for IEP goals and objectives while students get targeted practice! This is a set of 430 task cards and 430 student printables organized by early math and early literacy skills. Use these mix and match goal tracking for performance assessments (data collection pages included!) t$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
- Independent Work Tasks and Progress Monitoring Tools aligned with I.E.P. Skills! Imagine having all student work - file folder activities, task boxes, and printables, and assessment tasks - all aligned with the same skills. Mix and match the resources and be ready to progress monitor at any time!ALL$24.00$30.00Save $6.00
Quick data collection for IEP goals and objectives while students get targeted practice! This is a set of 430 task cards organized by early math and early literacy skills. Use these task strips for performance assessments (data tracking pages included!) or set up task boxes by each skills.
- 430 Task Cards - low prep!
- Math Skills Checklist
- Literacy Skills Checklist
- Google Form for collecting data point (out of 10)
- Organizing cards for practice and goal tracking
This IEP Goal resource is already included in the Special Educators Resource Room Bundle - please do not purchase if you already own the bundle.
The skills included align with the same skills from the Digital Data Collection Bundle!
- Letter Identification
- Letter-Sound Correspondence
- Phonemes Sound-Spellings
- Sight Words
- Decoding CVC Words
- Decoding CVCe Words
- Decoding CCVC/CVCC Words
- Decoding Vowel Team Words
- Number Identification
- Counting (1-10, 1-20)
- Comparing More/Less
- Shapes: 2D 3D
- Addition within 10
- Subtraction within 10
Imagine setting up task boxes in the special education resource room that allow hands-on practice AND progress monitoring!
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.