Also included in
- I use this INTEGERS Unit Resource BUNDLE every year with my students. This BUNDLE includes 40 task cards, 10 error analysis activities,10 problem solving graphic organizers, 4 doodle notes and 5 homework practice worksheets,1 maze, 1 riddle activity, and 1 color by number page (over 135 skills prac$15.20$19.00Save $3.80
- I use these task cards with my students to help them practice PROBLEMS SOLVING. This resource includes 8 sets (320 cards/40 cards per set) of 7th Grade Common Core task cards, student answer sheets, and answer keys. These TASK CARDS are perfect for reinforcing concepts through individual student p$19.60$24.50Save $4.90
- 6th, 7th, 8th Grade Math TASK CARDS Bundle (Skills Practice & Word Problems)Description:This middle school math BUNDLE includes 1000 task cards (25 sets/40 cards per set) for 6th, 7th and 8th grade. These task cards include skills practice and real-world word problems! A student answer sheet$53.20$76.00Save $22.80
- * Featured in the TPT Newsletter * Best Seller *7th Grade Math COMMON CORE Assessments, Warm-Ups, Task Cards, Error Analysis, Homework Practice Worksheets, Problem Solving Graphic Organizers, Mazes, Riddles, Coloring Activities, Guided NotesThis is a GROWING BUNDLE of all of the 7th Grade MATH RES$136.15$194.50Save $58.35
INTEGERS Word Problems - Task Cards
Use these 40 task cards with your students to help them practice PROBLEMS SOLVING with INTEGERS.
What is Included: (updated September 2020)
✔️ This resource includes 40 task cards.
✔️ PRINT VERSION - a PDF file that you may PRINT (4 task cards per page) a student answer sheet, and an answer key.
✔️ DIGITAL VERSION (Google Slides) Students type their answers directly on the slides in the provided text boxes. This is perfect for GOOGLE Classroom, remote learning, or distance learning.
✔️DIGITAL VERSION (Easel by TpT) - There is also a digital version using TpT's new digital tool. After purchase, click the "Open in Easel" button. This will give you access to a version with text boxes for student input. You can edit the digital overlay or use it as is.
How to Use:
I place one task card on each of my students' desks and give them 2-3 minutes to complete the problem and record their answers on their answer sheet. Once the time is up I have my students "scoot" to the next desk to solve the new problem. The students LOVE doing this activity because it gets them moving. I highly recommend printing these task cards and answer key on card stock. Laminate them if possible so that they can be used for years. These task cards are perfect for reinforcing concepts through individual student practice, pair-share, early finishers, and assessment prep.
* This resource works well with my DIGITAL Integer Google Quizzes.
✔ Absolute Value
✔ Adding Integers
✔ Subtracting Integers
✔ Multiplying Integers
✔ Dividing Integers
✔ Finding the Average
Common Core Aligned:
* 7.NS.1 - Apply and extend previous understandings of addition and subtraction to add and subtract rational numbers;
* 7.NS.2 - Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication and division and of fractions to multiply and divide rational numbers.
* 7.NS.3 - Solve real-world and mathematical problems involving the four operations with rational numbers.
FEEDBACK on this resource:
♥ The students love task cards. They are able to work in groups and learn together!
♥ Love task cards for fun learning.
♥ I love task cards and these are wonderful!
More INTEGERS resources:
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.