These algebraic inequalities task cards for middle school math contains 336 inequality task cards (84 algebraic inequalities to be solved, 84 inequality solutions, 84 graphed solutions and 84 solutions in words.)
Uses in your Classroom
• Math centers
• Exit slips
• Putting students into groups
• Quick formative assessments
• Games (spoons, go fish, old maid, etc…)
Challenge your Students with Questions
• Given inequality to be solved: write a story to represent this algebraic inequality.
• Given inequality solution: graph this inequality solution and explain your graph in words.
• Given inequality in words: write this inequality using symbols and give a real-life example that this inequality can represent.
• Given inequality solution: create an algebraic inequality that would give this inequality as the solution.
• Given inequality graph: explain the graph in your own words and write the inequality.
• Given inequality graph: give three possible solutions to the inequality and justify your reasoning.
• Given inequality to be solved: solve this inequality and give three possible solutions.
• Given inequality to be solved: solve this inequality and graph your solution
These task cards are aligned to the 7th grade math common core, specifically 7.EE.B.4b
This product is also available in Spanish
Other Products you may be Interested in
▸ Inequalities Middle School Math Stations
▸ Equivalent Expressions Task Cards using Integers
This product is also part of the following bundle(s)
▸ Math 7 Resources Bundle Middle School Math
▸ Middle School Math Task Card Bundle (Over 1000 Cards)
★ Follow me for more great products to make sense of math
If you enjoy this product, I'd appreciate your positive feedback
© MakeSenseofMath2016 One product purchase is for one teacher