This Input-Output Activity is great for a review of the following concepts:
1. Is the relationship a function or not?
2. Is the relationship a linear function?
3. Is this point a solution to the equation?
4. Find the missing value to make the point a solution to the equation
5. Graph the linear equation (slope-intercept form)
6. Write the equation of the line in slope-intercept form
Use as stations, partner activity, individual review, re-teaching etc!
Enjoy! After downloading, please rate me and give feedback! Follow me if you would like to see more. I hope you love it!