Instant Assessment Data Collection!
WORKS WITH ANY SUBJECT/CLASS !
★ Distance Learning Adaptation (made to work with any Kahoot)
To collect assessment data easily from students instead of analyzing each assessment yourself!
Answer two questions and the program does the rest!
- How many questions on the assessment?
- Do you want numbered rows (for organization)?
- Cut out rows, distribute to students and have them mark which questions they got incorrect, collect, and tape in folder for quick data
- Use 3-hole-punch to put in data collection binder. Have students mark which questions they got incorrect by passing the binder around (and have students use secret student number for confidentiality).
- Have students keep their own data strip to help them assess their own difficulties and to compare to similar tests (example: pre-test, post-test)
This easy-to-use program is literally two steps which will take less than two seconds and it’s good for ANY assessment (up to 90 questions)! Whether you want to collect data from a small five question quiz or from a practice standardized test of 85 questions, this program will generate exactly what you tell it to in only two steps! It’s also customizable with numbering the rows (for organization) or leaving the rows numberless so that you can cut and distribute (order wouldn’t matter). This is the best for customizable data collection!
Now with online learning, instantly collect data from any Kahoot