Operations with Negative Numbers (Integers): "doodle notes" -
When students color or doodle in math class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- relaxation (less math anxiety)
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
Students fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
- adding integers
- subtracting integers
- multiplying and dividing integers
- concepts & real-world application
- examples and practice
- operations with 3 or more numbers (positive and negative)
Check out the preview for more detail about this item and the research behind it.
You might also like:
Middle School Pre-Algebra Super Bundle
Consumer Math & Personal Finance: Complete Unit
Conquest Game - Algebra Set 1 - Solving Equations