Also included in
- Save your time, money and sanity with this 7th grade math guided notes bundle. These are aligned to the common core standards and work great as an introduction, reinforcement or review of the material. These notes are very thorough and require no prep. ✔️ Distance Learning: Print packets (or have st$55.00$71.00Save $16.00
- This integer operations bundle is just what you need to help your students make sense of adding and subtracting integers and multiplying and dividing integers. Guided notes focus on number lines to model integer expressions. Worksheets, assessments and activities to reinforce and assess understandin$27.00$34.50Save $7.50
- Save your time, money, and sanity with these middle school math guided notes. These notes are aligned to the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade common core standards and work great as an introduction, reinforcement or review of the material. These notes are very thorough and require no prep.You are saving 30%$163.00$234.25Save $71.25
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery pictures, w$215.00$330.25Save $115.25
These integer operations guided notes are aligned to the common core. Students will delve into adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing integers. Students will learn concepts through modeling on a number line. Focus is placed on conceptual understanding and fluency.
Formatted for back-to-back printing with page numbers. Teacher can create a packet for student organization.
Included in these in-depth notes
- 11 pages of guided notes
- Additional practice (15 questions)
- Title page
- Lines page for extra notes
- Complete answer key
Save a BUNDLE by purchasing the Complete 7th Grade Guided Notes Bundle
Other Products you may be Interested in
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math