Use the magic of Microsoft Excel to generate countless examples to practice adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing integers. Stimulate discussion, build student confidence and competence, or use in a competitive activity.
All you have to do:
1. Open the downloaded Excel file.
2. Click on one of the lesson tabs at the bottom.
3. Press the appropriate key(s) to generate an example (F9 for PC; Command + Equal for Macs). Also works with Open Office.
4. Demonstrate, discuss, review, and learn.
5. Then with a simple key press, generate another example.
Addition Examples: generates random addends from -20 to 20.
Subtraction Examples: generates random numbers from -20 to 20.
Multiplication Examples: generates random factors from -12 to 12.
Division Examples: generates a random dividend from -24 to 24 and a random divisor from -6 to 6.