This set of 20 task cards will help your students to practice absolute value, integer operations (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing), comparing integers, and plotting points on a number line. A recording sheet is included as well as an answer key.
This set of cards can be used in many ways. Here are a few suggestions:
- Full-sized cards can be projected for full-class practice or examples.
- Cards can be printed four per page and laminated to be used in learning stations.
- Sets of cards can be arranged around the classroom for students to get up and walking around as they visit each one.
- Task cards can be used as assessments.
- You can allow students to choose a few of each type of question.
- You can differentiate easily by selecting which cards you give to each student/group.
*** This activity is also included in a larger DISCOUNTED bundle:
Integers Activity Bundle
Try these related resources:
Fishing For Integers Game
Pi Day Stations