Interactive Writing Bundle
This is 3 products in one:
Informational Write All About It
Narrative Write All About It
Opinion Write All About It
This product is a fun interactive writing product that involves real photographs and writing. Students will choose a topic out of two topics given OR a sequence of events for narrative. They will cut and paste their favorite topic or sequence of events, give reasons to support their opinion, while writing an outline or prewrite. Once their outline/prewrite is written, they will turn it into a final draft!
Two sets of pictures come with each topic. One set is for their prewrite. The other set of pictures is to glue to the final writing piece.
Final writing draft paper comes with primary writing lines and intermediate writing lines. Please only print the paper you'll need for your students!
Informational and Opinion come with a poster for display.
ALL THREE come with a 0-3 scoring rubric for the students.
Opinion 12 Topics:
-Crayons or Markers?
-Cake or Ice Cream?
-Summer or Spring?
-Fruits or Vegetables?
-Computers or Playground?
-Football or Soccer?
-Whale or Shark?
-Writing or Reading?
-Beach or Lake?
-Snow or Rain?
-Mac n’ Cheese or Pizza?
-Water Slide or Roller Coaster?
Narrative 12 Topics:
-A Day Outdoors
-At the Library
-Kids’ Day Out
-Broken Down Car
-Day at Zoo
Informational 12 Topics:
- Pick a Season (Winter or Summer)
- Pick a Fall Fruit (Pumpkin or Apple)
- Pick a Bird (Flamingo or Penguin)
- Pick a Mammal (Cheetah or Elephant)
- Pick a Reptile (Turtle or Alligator)
- Pick a Fish (Lionfish or Shark)
- Pick an Amphibian (Frog or Toad)
- Pick a Sport (Soccer or Baseball)
- Pick a Dinosaur (Tyrannosaurus Rex or Triceratops)
- Pick a form of Weather (Tornado or Snow)
- Pick a Community Helper (Firefighter or Veterinarian)
- Pick a Habitat (Rain forest or Arctic)