Also included in
- Need back to school icebreakers or games that get students moving, communicating, working in teams, and building relationships? Here are 50 of our favorite basic activities that are low-cost and low-prep for any classroom or subject!**Updated to include distance learning icebreaker games and activit$23.80$29.75Save $5.95
- Want to introduce STEM to your classroom? Here are 45 of our favorite basic (Stage 1) STEM challenges that are low-cost and low-prep for any classroom! Activities are perfect as back to school icebreakers or games that introduce STEM while getting students moving, communicating, and working in teams$23.68$29.60Save $5.92
A great way to introduce STEM into your classroom!
How does a scientist explore the world? How can you think like an engineer? Students will explore these questions and more through a series of critical thinking STEM exercises.
The packet includes 4 critical thinking challenges centered on STEM learning (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). These activities expose students to the real world of science and engineering with challenges like "Think Like an Engineer" or "Science in the News." Activities challenge students to explore and broaden their understanding of the world around us.
Each page can serve as a stand alone in class warm-up or as a homework assignment. These prompts can also provide the basis for creative writing, journaling, or the foundation to a project by expanding on these ideas. The goal is to use these mini-assignments to encourage critical thinking while learning and having fun with STEM!
**Purchase the bundle for 20% discount: 12 STEM Icebreaker Challenges
Looking for more STEM lessons? Find the Vivify resource guide here: bit.ly/VivifyResourceGuide
About STEM Challenges: Click here to learn more about the 3 Stages of STEM. STEM challenges are an engaging way to incorporate the engineering design process into your classroom or afterschool program! These hands-on activities allow students to work in teams, apply the engineering design process, and connect science topics to real-world applications. The teacher will provide the structure to the project, but students will take an active role in designing and building their own device.
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥