This is a set of forty task cards for telling time in Italian.
Twenty analog clock cards with multiple choice responses to the questions Che ore sono? or Che ora è?
Twenty digital clock cards with three multiple choice responses to the questions Che ore sono? or Che ora è?
Includes questions with the twenty four hour clock
Teacher answer key
Student response sheet
How to use these cards:
1) laminate and cut horizontally or fold card over and laminate so the multiple choice questions are on the back of the card
2) distribute to students as they enter the room as a FA (Fate Adesso)
3) have students use a dry erase marker to select the correct response
4) Have students check their responses by projecting the Chiave Prof. on whiteboard
5) may also be used in pairs or groups for Q and A prior to a quiz as a review
for the analog graphics