Are you ready to eliminate countless hours of center prep every month? How does simply downloading and assigning centers to your students digitally sound? These interactive PAPERLESS centers were created to help save you time.
Click below to check out a video preview of these centers.
January Math Skills
1. Reporting The Facts (OA.D.7)
2. Frosty Fact Families (OA.C.6)
3. Ten Less and Ten More Snow Tubing (NBT.C.5)
4. Penguin Skip Counting (NBT.A.1)
5. Polar Place Value (1.NBT.C.4 )
6. Hot Cocoa Coins-
7. Time to Catch Snowflakes (MD.B.3)
8. Polar Bear Missing Addends (OA.D.8)
9. Penguin Addition Puzzles (OA.C.6)
10. Arctic Word Problems (OA.A.1)
• 10 interactive math centers to be used with Google Classroom.
What type of interactive activities can will students engage in?
• Students will be asked to fill in the blank and drag/drop.
Why should I go digital during my math center block?
• Low prep work
• Increase student engagement
• Check students work quickly
• Easy way to hold students accountable for their work and you can track students
work with the click of your mouse!
If you have any questions about this product, please don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com before purchasing.