This is a packet of basic skills (mostly math).
The packet includes both worksheets and presentations to introduce some skills. I give these worksheets and workbooks for Morning Work in my classroom. They are great to keep track of foundational skills, beginning of the year assessment and for data collection purposes.
The packet includes worksheets for:
- ABC order
- Hundreds charts
- counting by 5s
- counting by 10s
- counting by 2s
- counting by 3s
- fill-in the chart
- Addition with 10 (e.g. 10+___=15)
- Making 10 on a ten frame (visual)
- Sums to 10 (e.g. 7+___=10)
- Doubles (presentation & worksheets)
- Addition (presentation and worksheets)
- Subtraction (presentation & worksheets)
- Number/Fact families (presentation & worksheets)
My students LOVE getting these worksheets and had a blast doing the activities on the IWB. I put the colored pages inside of plastic sleeves for use with a dry erase marker. This way they can be used again and again without wasting color ink.
I have an ASL supported version of this available for free upon purchase and request.