This set of task cards is perfect for an end of year math review in your classroom. Students can practice word problems involving multiplication, division, subtraction, and addition using simple numbers, and decimals. For grades 3, 4, or 5 and even older special education students.
This resource includes:
• 4 Colorful June/summer themed response sheets which you can laminate for use in a math center
• 20 Colorful June/summer themed word problem task cards
• 4 Ink Saving response sheets
• 20 Ink Saving word problem task cards
How to use:
• Print them onto cardstock and laminate for a longer lasting product. Kids can use them in a math center this way. Write on them with erasable markers and wipe them clean.
• Use them as a fun quick check lesson assessment.
• Use them as a review game.
• Use them as a warm-up before a more complex fraction lesson.
• Use them as a substitute activity when you're out.
• Use them for homework.
If you like this resource, you might also like these:
New Year's Math Word Problem Task Cards
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Click on the ★ to follow my store!
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases at my store or any other store on TPT!
If you have questions or problems, please contact me through product Q & A so I can help.