Practice Word Association and Categorization skills using these Fall themed smash mats. Your students will be engaged while they improve their language processing skills.
- 36 association cards
- 12 association mats
- 19 category cards
- 12 category mats
- Laminate each fall mat and card decks. (There is an optional back for the card decks. This can be copied on the back before laminating.)
- Give each child a fall mat and play dough.
- Place the card decks upside on the table.
- Each child selects a card from the table and generates an answer.
- If the child has the picture on their fall mat they cover it with dough. Have the students make pumpkins, acorns, leaves, squirrels and use them to cover the pictures.
- First child to cover their fall mat wins.
Alternate: Cover with small toys or chips.
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New Products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Earn points toward FREE TPT products by leaving feedback.
You'll receive some great stuff!
©2015 Speech Gems by Cathy Boudreau All rights Reserved.