Also included in
- Are you looking for activities to do with your young children or during early intervention services? Well, look no further! This bundle is full of activities, worksheets, and visual directions using items found in a child's home. Use these activities to teach vocabulary, increase sentence length, i$15.00$25.50Save $10.50
Teach your child to set the table and learn the necessary vocabulary!
- Craft & Activities Ideas #1
- Fork Flowers Visual Directions
- Spoon Butterfly Visual Directions
- Craft & Activities Ideas #2
- Spoon Chick in Egg Visual Directions
- Spoon Maracas Visual Directions
- Name the item
- Object to Function Match
- What Goes in the Cup?
- Categories: Food vs. Utensils
- Draw a place setting
- Fill the Table with People
- Sort the Utensils (used w/Sensory Bin)
- Guess the Utensil Inferences (w/visual scene)
- Social Narrative: Setting the Table
- Vocabulary Target Lists
- 50 Core Word List
- Specific/Fringe Words
Use these activities to teach vocabulary, increase sentence length, improve following direction skills, and promote development of executive functioning skills from an early age all while using social skills in structured and unstructured activities.