**This file now includes a digital add-on component making it the perfect tool for distance learning!**
Looking for a way to beat the heat while maintaining student interest in learning? Host a lemonade tasting! This packet was designed to engage students during those last few days of school. Your students will sample regular lemonade and pink lemonade and then participate in different learning activities centered around their tasting experience.
This pack is designed for a full day of fun and learning, but could easily be used over several days if desired. The student pages were created in black and white for ease with photocopying. Your purchase includes a PDF document AND a digital component for use in Google or Seesaw.
I am excited to share that a digital component has been added to this file. It can be used in Google or Seesaw. Some of the digital activities are based on what you'll find in the PDF, but some new activities were added as well. Please keep reading for a breakdown of what is included in the digital add-on pack.
Please be sure to check out the Preview.
The following activities are included in the PDF:
- Contents/Suggestions for Use
- Templates to create a class graph (Our Favorite Drinks)
- Lemonade Tasting Bar Graph AND Pictograph Options (three different options included for each type of graph: lemonade/pink lemonade, lemonade/strawberry lemonade, lemonade/limeade)
- Data Analysis Pages (to accompany the bar graph/pictograph-two versions)
- I Spy Money Word Problems
- Venn Diagram (compare/contrast different drinks sampled - three options included)
- Lemonade Adjectives Web
- Our Lemonade Tasting Writing Prompt (2 lined versions included: plain lines and handwriting lines)
- How to Make Lemonade Writing Prompt (2 lined versions included: plain lines and handwriting lines)
- The Best Lemonade Is.... Writing Prompt (2 lined versions included: plain lines and handwriting lines)
- Extra lined writing paper (plain lines and handwriting lines)
- Shape Books for each of the writing prompts
- Lemonade Parts of Speech Sort
- Create Your Own Lemonade (organizer and recipe form)
- **This file now includes a digital add-on component making it the perfect tool for distance learning!**
The following activities are included in the digital add-on pack:
- Lemonade Fun Facts & Questions (students use the information to answer questions about the content - text boxes are already set up for student use)
- How to Make Lemonade (students read a recipe and use the information to answer questions - text boxes are already set up for student use)
- Lemonade Adjectives (students choose from a set of adjectives and drag the words that describe lemonade into place)
- Making Words (students drag the provided letters around to create new words and then type each new word in the provided text boxes)
- Compare/Contrast (students compare lemonade to a drink of their choice using the provided text boxes)
- Parts of Speech Sort (students drag the provided words into categories: noun, verb, adjective)
- Directed Drawing (students watch a video and draw a glass of lemonade)
- Lemonade Word Problems (students drag coins into the provided workspace to solve the problem and type the answer in the provided text box)
There is a video from You Tube in this digital resource. I have reviewed the video myself prior to including it. The video includes kid-friendly/appropriate content. Any ads, banners, and/or videos that play if you click out of the slideshow or when playing the video via the Seesaw link are not controlled by the person posting the video or the creator of this resource. As always, videos should be watched with adult supervision.
Be sure to check out the preview file!