Lesson Purpose: The students will be able to:
1. Change fractions to decimals.
2. Change decimals to fractions.
3. Change percents to decimals.
4. Change decimals to percents.
5. Change fractions to percents.
6. Change percents to fractions.
7. Find a percent of a given number.
8. Find what percent a given number is of another number.
9. Ordering fractions, decimals and percents.
Four defined terms
A Step by step Lesson
Class activity problems with step by step solutions
Exam or Worksheet
Answer key with step by step solutions