This resource provides coordinating hands-on and engaging file folder activities for the Math Leveled Daily Curriculum Level 1. Utilize these file folders alongside the curriculum to provide extension opportunities, independent work, homework, or guided practice!
For each of the 8 units
- 4 - 6 file folder activities
35 File Folder Activities Included!
The skills included in Level 1 are:
- counting and number identification 1 - 10
- big and little identification
- simple and complex patterns
- number word identification
- penny, nickel, dime, and quarter identification
- more and less identification
Available in Australian, British, and Canadian versions! To receive your international copy email your receipt to email@example.com
Check out the entire resource:
Learn more about Level 1 Math Leveled Daily Curriculum here:
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help children with autism please visit The Autism Helper