This resource provides coordinating hands-on and engaging file folder activities for the Math Leveled Daily Curriculum Level 1
. Utilize these file folders alongside the curriculum to provide extension opportunities, independent work, homework, or guided practice!
For each of the 8 units
- 4 - 6 file folder activities
35 File Folder Activities Included!
The skills included in Level 1 are:
- counting and number identification 1 - 10
- big and little identification
- simple and complex patterns
- number word identification
- penny, nickel, dime, and quarter identification
- more and less identification
Learn more about Level 1 Math Leveled Daily Curriculum here:
Math Leveled Daily Curriculum Level 1
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help children with autism please visit The Autism Helper