This Teaching Resource will allow for at least 2 periods worth of teaching. This Light Worksheet will challenge the pupils in their understanding of the topic, as well as test their ability to use some the required apparatus. An extremely fun and interactive worksheet that engages the student in a very clever way! The resource also comes with an answer sheet/scheme.
The Student will be required to:
- Name and Describe Terms/Definitions
- Name and Describe the various apparatus involved
- Set up and use various apparatus (including a Ray Box and many different types of mirrors and lens)
- Distinguish between types of lens and mirrors, and also their functions and how light reacts to them
- Identify and measure both angles of incidence and reflection
- Draw in the rays of incidence and reflection