MAD ABOUT MARCH: a thematic unit for primary grades
MAD about MARCH, a Thematic Unit for Primary Grades, includes activities in language arts, math, music, art, and critical thinking. Differentiated lessons are provided, as well as enrichment opportunities, fast finishers’ challenges, and activities for RTI.
- Language arts
- Book links
- Songs & chants
- 5 poems with teaching possibilities
- 7 printables
- Windy Word Find
- Lucky Rainbow word work
- Green March vocabulary exercise
- Rainbow Rhymes
- March Winds alphabetical order – 2 versions
- Lion & Lamb Antonyms
- 2 literacy centers
- Count the Syllables
- Kite Contractions
- Writing center prompts
- 3 math centers
- Daily question graphing
- Potato Math estimation station
- Shamrock Patterns
- 3 printables
- Shamrock Patterns coloring
- Kite Column Addition – 2 versions
- 14 math journal prompts
- 3 math centers
- Critical thinking
- 3 word ladders – 2 versions of each
- 10 math logic task cards
- Establish math, literacy, and writing centers using the provided materials.
- Printables may be used for morning work and/or seat work.
- Create bulletin board displays using the craftivities.
- Challenge enrichment students and fast finishers with the critical thinking activities.
- POETRY UNIT March Activities Poetry Elements Poetry Forms Writing
- MARCH TANGRAM PUZZLES St. Patrick's Day Math Center Critical Thinking
- MARCH ACTIVITY: March, March Math Center, March Bulletin Board
- HOLIDAY MATH and LITERACY CENTER St. Patrick's Day SCRATTLE Differentiated
► Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches. . Click here to follow my store. You will now receive customized email updates about my products.
► Get TPT credit to use on future purchases. Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Your feedback is important to me. Thank you in advance.