Matho is a fun way for students to practice solving math problems. Matho is like Bingo, but with math problems that students solve to win.
This MATHO includes simplifying radicals as well as rationalizing the denominator.
How to play:
- Students simplify the expression.
- The answer corresponds with one square on their MATHO cards.
- Students put an X through the answer.
- Students call MATHO! When they have 5 answers crossed off in a row, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
This resource comes with:
- 35 different MATHO cards
- a PowerPoint with 24 different problems varying in difficulty: slides can be reordered to customize which problems students will see first
- an answer key
My students love playing MATHO, especially as a review activity. I hope your students enjoy it, too!