March Writing Prompts Task Cards and Digital Options | Distance Learning
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- This resource includes over 1000 daily writing prompts for August all the way through to June! They come in three formats: a PowerPoint presentation, task cards, and a set of Google Slides. You can choose the ones that suit your class best!Each set provides a range of narrative, explanation, persuasPrice $34.00Original Price $43.00Save $9.00
- Engage your students in the spring months of March, April and May with our Spring ELA resources. This bundle includes interactive reading comprehension scavenger hunt puzzles for both Spring and St. Patrick's Day, as well as daily writing prompts for the spring months in paper-based AND digital formPrice $14.40Original Price $20.50Save $6.10
This daily writing prompts resource includes 100 Daily Writing Prompts for March, St. Patrick's Day, and Earth Hour in three formats: PowerPoint presentation, task cards, and Google Slides. You can choose the ones that suit your class best!
Each set provides a range of narrative, explanation, persuasive/argument, and photo writing prompts. This gives your students choices and agency and helps to develop their independence.
This resource features US spelling. Click here for the British spelling version.
You will receive 100 daily writing prompts:
- 25 PowerPoint slides featuring 4 writing prompts on each slide
- 25 Google Slides featuring 4 writing prompts on each slide
- 100 writing prompt task cards
- 8 St. Patrick's Day writing prompts
- 4 Earth Hour writing prompts
Why Daily Writing?
Daily writing is a crucial part of improving your students’ writing ability. Daily writing, as a bell ringer or morning work activity, ensures that the children are writing every day of the school year.
These writing prompts have been designed with the idea that they will be used as the one “uncorrected” form of writing that students produce - a chance for them to just write without the fear of “doing it wrong.” However, the prompts will still work great for your students if your purpose is different.
Simply choose which format suits you best, choose a writing prompt for the day, and you are ready to go!
You May Also Like:
Daily Writing Prompts June - PowerPoint/Journal/Worksheets
Daily Writing Prompts May - PowerPoint/Journal/Worksheets
Daily Writing Prompts April - PowerPoint/Journal/Worksheets
Daily Writing Prompts February/Valentines Day/Black History
Daily Writing Prompts January/MLK Day/Winter PowerPoint Slide + Writing Journal
Christmas Daily Writing Prompts - PowerPoint, Journal, Worksheets
Daily Writing Prompts November/Veterans Day/Fall/Thanksgiving
Daily Writing Prompts - October PowerPoint, Journal and Worksheets
Daily Writing Prompts - PowerPoint, Journal, Worksheets - August/September
We really appreciate your feedback! Leaving feedback earns you TPT credits!
If you're interested in upcoming Top Teaching Tasks resources, click here to FOLLOW us.
Stay in touch:
Take a peek behind the scenes with our Instagram