Math Centers Time Savers - Math Worksheets - Number Sense Activities
What educators are saying
Math Centers Time Savers for Kindergarten and PreK is a collection of printable number recognition and counting activities to use in your math center or morning tubs. These can be used any time of the year!
Included are 27 engaging center activities that focus on the numbers 1-30.
- Let's Draw: Write the numeral and draw a picture to show how many
- Cut & Glue: Cut out the numbers and glue in order
- Number Race: Practice number writing by rolling the die and writing the number
- Number Surprise: Paint each shape to find the number (teacher write the number with white crayon and the kids reveal the number with watercolor paints!) 3 sheets provided.
- Roll & Draw: Roll the die, identify the number and draw a picture to show how many.
- Number Match: Search through magazines to find each number and glue on the chart. Two charts provided.
- Dab a Number: Pick a number card, find the number on the recording sheet and "dab" in with a dab marker. 5 recording sheets provided.
- Search & Count: Search for groups of objects and draw a picture. 3 sheets provided.
- Number Sort: use the numbers provided or use stickers to sort the numbers (ie more than 5 / less than 5 OR odd / even etc). 6 sheets provided
- Number Stamp: Identify the number and stamp the number beside it. 14 sheets provided.
- Tic-Tac-Number: Practice numeral writing from 1-30 by playing this game! 6 sheets provided.
- Spin & Win: Practice number identification and writing by spinning the spinner and writing the number on the recording sheet.
- BUMP!: a fun number recognition partner game for 1-12 with seasonal pictures
- Number Mazes: 17 seasonal and holiday mazes. Program with a focus number and color (or dab with a dab marker) the path
- Four-in-a-Row: a partner game that works on strategy and number identification.
- Clip It!: Copy the Clip It! mat (6 provided), write numbers on clothespin and clip the clothespin to the matching number on the Clip It! mat. Great for Fine Motor!
- BINGO: Includes two boards to create number bingo on. Fun for small groups!
- Search & Count 2: Find the number and highlight it on the recording sheet. 6 sheets provided.
- The Dot Game: a partner game of strategy and number writing practice. 2 boards provided.
- Peek Thru Books: write the number on the front of the foldable book, open and draw a picture to show how many. 2 foldable books provided.
- Mini Number Searches: Use a magnifying glass to find each mini number. 6 sheets provided.
- Doggie, Doggie: a dog themed race activity to practice number writing.
- All About the Number: focus on one number and write it , dot it, draw it, tally it, color it and circle it
- Roll & Record: roll 3 dice and write the numbers on the recording sheet.
- Mystery Number: place the number cards in a small bag, pick a card and write the number on the recording sheet.
- I Spy Numbers: search for the number on the recording sheet and write the number each time it is found in the classroom.
- Number Splat: use playdough and stamps to "splat" each number in the dough. Write the numbers on the recording sheet.
PLEASE VIEW MY PREVIEW TO SEE ALL OF THE ACTIVITIES INCLUDED.
All of the activities are black and white printables. You program them to coordinate with the numbers you are working on in class. They are designed to be used as hands-on games that you can use with your number stamps, number magnets, number tiles, dice (included), and number cards (included). Each activity includes directions and a sample.
Many of the games include various levels to meet the needs of your students.
Here's what teachers are saying:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This was a huge time-saver for helping plan centers for my K-2 special education class! There are so many different activities to choose from that there's something new every time. I really enjoyed this product." ~ Jennifer N.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Such fun and simple centers for students to use when practicing their numbers! My students favorite number activity is the flyer number match! I like how it connects to a real world use of numbers. Thanks for making this, as I use it each year in my classroom." ~ Stacie K.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This is a great resource! I like the options of different numbers for each activity, as well as a blank option to customize it with the numbers my students need practice with." ~ Angela H.
You may also like:
➡ Number Detectives - Number Recognition 0-30
➡ BUMP! Seasonal & Holiday Bundle
Click here to FOLLOW ME to be notified when new products are available. All new products are 50% off for 48 hours, so you can save money by following me!