MATH FACTS WORD PROBLEMS
32 WORD PROBLEMS --- 3 FULL pages!
These word problems all involve basic multiplication facts. They will help your students "see" that math is real.
GREAT INTERDISCIPLINARY LESSON for math and reading. Use this as a whole-classroom lesson reading and discussing answers as you go along.
Math facts + reading comprehension = great lesson!
Time-consuming yet worthwhile. See thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next. Much different than this Powerpoint program.
- DIVISION FACTS MATCHUPS!
90 division facts in all!! You receive 3 FULL worksheets of 18 examples. Each example starts with one fact and 4 more after it. Students must circle the fact OR facts that match the first one. There can be MORE than one match so students must solve EVERY fact – 90 in all. Great activity reinforcing their division facts!
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS CAN YOU LIST THEM?
- 3 FULL worksheets with 23 examples in all. Students must write ALL the facts for a given specific number. Really tests their times tables. Great activity!
- MISSING MULTIPLICATION FACTS
- 60 EXAMPLES IN ALL made of small equations with missing facts that students must fill in. NOT for the beginner! CLICK THIS LINK to check this one out!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!